About Our College
Shivneri Institute of Pharmacy is affiliated to MSBTE, DTE and AICTE since 2006. The college recognised by Pune University since 2006.
Courses We Offer
Diploma in Pharmacy
Two Year Full Time Course
D.Pharm means Diploma in Pharmacy. Students can study this education course after successfully completing Standard Twelve in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and either Biology as subjects. The person who has completed D.Pharm can be employed as pharmacist in shops selling medicine (Pharmacy). It has been made mandatory that at least one person employed in pharmacy must have qualified D.Pharm. After completion of D.Pharm, a student can go for degree (under graduate)course of B.Pharm in India.
We offer 60 seats for D.Pharm Course of which 48 are admitted by CAP round of DTE. For eligibility details, please visit Directorate of Technical Education website.
Previous Results and Category wise Students Admitted List
EOA (Extension of Approval) Certificates by AICTE
For Maharashtra Candidates-
1. Candidates should be an Indian National
2. Passed HSC Science With Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one
of the subject Mathematics or Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) from a recognized
institution in Maharashtra state or Outside Maharashtra state.
For OMS, Children of NRI, For All India Candidates, Jammu &
Kashmir candidates, the eligibility will be as per DTE schedule subject
Reservation, Admission & Retention Policy
PHARMACEUTICS & HOSPITAL & CLINICAL PHARMACY LABORATORY
1) Pharmaceutics lab highly sophisticated laboratory constituted wide range laboratory equipment’s use for formulation pharmaceutical lab equipped with autoclave and hot air oven.
2)The lab are well furnished and designed.
3) The area of laboratory complies with AICTE standards and the equipment are maintain as per PCI guidelines.
4)All the chemicals are required for formulation of pharmaceutical preperation are alphabetically arranged in preperation room.
5)Pharmaceutics lab are well desinged by hanging charts prepeared by students .
PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY & BIOCHEMISTRY LABORATORY
1) Pharmaceutical chemistry & Biochemistry lab is equipped with instruments likes centrifuge,
vacuum pump ,water bath and constituted by wide range of chemicals.
2) The validation of equipment can be done.
3) The lab are well furnished and designed.
4) Every six month audit of chemicals is conducted by lab assistant.
5) All security measures have been put in place to assist in case of emergency.
1) In pharmacology lab the several equipment are available.
2) The various drugs transverse section charts are available.
3) The various microscope are available.
4) The lab are well furnished and designed.
5) The wide range of chemicals are available
HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY LABORATORY
1) Study of human anatomy physiology and pharmacology of drug are tested here.
2) The lab constituted microscope.
3)The lab constituted anatomical models of all human system including skeletal system.
4) Sherrington rotating drum, organ bath and all surgical instruments are available.
5) The area of laboratory complies with AICTE standards
Equipments available in our Labs